Search Site

Child Support And Alimony Enforcement

When an individual does not pay child support or alimony as required by a court order or divorce agreement, the recipient can be severely affected financially. An enforcement action will aid in collecting the child support or alimony to which you are entitled. An experienced attorney can help you pursue and protect your rights to child support or alimony.

Also, if an alimony or child support enforcement action has been filed against you wrongfully, a knowledgeable, diligent lawyer is essential to investigate charges and help you understand your rights and obligations.

Serving Local Clients Throughout Miami-Dade County, Nationally And Internationally

I am attorney David B. Mitchell, and I have more than 30 years of experience helping people secure enforcement orders or defend against false allegations. Enforcement can become necessary when an individual does the following:

  • Fails to sell or transfer property
  • Fails to pay child support
  • Fails to maintain the time-sharing and child custody plan
  • Fails to pay alimony

I help clients both file for and defend against enforcement actions throughout the nation and internationally. This is a highly detailed and complicated process, and my clients trust me to give them the information they need to make educated choices about their cases. I serve as a guide and an advocate for my clients. I will help you focus on what matters most to you. I aim to help you achieve your goals and meet your concerns efficiently and cost-effectively.

Contact The Law Office Of David B. Mitchell, P.A.

To learn more about my Coral Gables firm and speak with an experienced child support and alimony enforcement lawyer, email me or call 305-704-7347.

Our Office
  • Coral Gables Office
    Gables International Plaza, 2655 South Le Jeune Road
    Suite 700
    Coral Gables, Florida 33134
    Phone: 305-461-5015
    Fax: 305-461-5102
  • contact us