Search Site

Divorce Modification Attorney

Life is full of changes. Some changes spell success while others are less so. These changes can impact your ability to perform your end of your divorce agreement or court order. To make an adjustment to your agreement or court order appropriately, you must obtain a modification through the family law court. If you fail to do so and cannot perform as required, you could face an enforcement order.

In Florida, alimony, child support, child custody and time sharing can all be modified. They can only be changed, however, if you have experienced a significant and previously unforeseen change in circumstances. These include:

  • New job
  • Loss of job
  • Retirement
  • Remarriage
  • Cohabitation
  • Major illness or injury

I am Coral Gables-based attorney David B. Mitchell, and I have more than 30 years of experience helping clients as they face life’s changes and determine what that means for their divorce agreement or court order. I understand that needs and income can shift rather quickly. I am prepared to help you address these changes, so you can return to focusing on what matters most to you and your children.

Contact The Law Office Of David B. Mitchell, P.A.

To learn more about my firm and speak with an experienced Miami-Dade County divorce modification lawyer, email me or call 305-704-7347.

Our Office
  • Coral Gables Office
    Gables International Plaza, 2655 South Le Jeune Road
    Suite 700
    Coral Gables, Florida 33134
    Phone: 305-461-5015
    Fax: 305-461-5102
  • contact us